In an age where the monstrosity of pointless celebrities take over our airwaves and headlines; Big Brother, X-Factor and Paris Hilton’s My New Best Friend Forever are just not going to be enough to satisfy the needs of a fame craving population.
I have a solution that may take the pressure off the more traditional methods.
In just 3 months I have become a local celebrity phenomenon from Hungary through half a continent into Turkey.
- Do you want the adoration of screaming kids on bicycles and constant beeping of car and lorry horns?
- Do you want to command free cups of tea and gifts of chocolate from passers-by?
- Do you want to be the center of attention with inquisitive questions and smiles?
- Do you want to be hot property with offers of a private nature and invitations to meet the most highly esteemed local officials?
If the answer to these questions is ‘Yes’ then just follow my secret fame producing instructions:
- Get a bike
- Dress up in some colourful gear
- Cycle to the places where people don’t care about rubbish TV and Paris Hilton
- Learn the words for “Hello” “Please” and “Thank you” in your chosen place
- Practise riding with one hand whilst waving
- Keep smiling 😉